Eutectic Mobile Container
ICE MAKE – Eutectic Mobile Container is designed for multi-deliveries of Ice Cream, Frozen Foods, Bakery Products and Fruits & Vegetables distribution.
Our eutectic systems are designed to operate in vehicles that have been suitably insulated for fresh and frozen produce transportation. The Eutectic Plates are mounted inside a chamber which is separate from the main load system. The product inside the storage compartment is cooled as per required temperature either for Frozen Application (-24 °C) or Chilled Application (+2 °C to +8 °C) by the PCM pads. The connected power supply to charge should be 3 phase.
- Minimum maintenance
- No load on vehicle engine
- Lower operating cost
- Highly reliable
- Substantial power saving
- No emissions
- Insulation Thickness:
- For Frozen Application: 100 mm + 64 mm (Eutectic Plate)
- For Chilled Application: 80/100 mm + 64 mm (Eutectic Plate)
- Refrigeration System: Air-Cooled With Electric Support
- Compressor Type: Semi-sealed / Scroll compressor
- Unit Running Time:
- For Frozen Application: 10 to 12 Hr.
- For Chilled Application: 4 to 5 Hr.
- For Frozen Application: -24 °C after charging & -12 °C after 12 To 14 Hr.
- For Chilled Application: 0 °C after charging & +4 °C after 4 to 5 Hr.
- Backup time:
- For Frozen Application: 12 to 14 Hr.
- For Chilled Application : 4 to 5 Hr.