Pasteurization is a process of heating treatment to kill disease-carrying germs in milk and ice cream mix without affecting their nutritional and natural qualities. After heating, the milk or ice cream mix remains at a high temperature for the time required to kill all germs and then quickly chilled to store at 4 °C.
Ice Make Batch Pasteurizer is an electronic pasteurizer that can be used to heat milk and ice cream mix. This Batch Pasteurizer is easy to use, simple to manage and ideal for milk plants and ice cream manufacturing plants. Its jacketed stainless steel pan gives better control over heating. Steam from the boiler heats the space between the outer jacket and inner pan to give more uniform heating and avoid localised burning of the product. Also it is fitted with an agitator for constant mixing.
Pasteurizer range: 100 Litres to 1500 Litres.
This machines have many features such as,
- Reduces total bacterial count
- Improved distribution of flavouring and colour
- Melting and uniform suspension of fats in the mixture
- Hydrates proteins and stabilizers, if dried ingredients are used
- Large volume of milk can be processed continuously
- Automatic precision control assures effective pasteurization
- The equipment requires a relatively small area of floor and plant space
- The closed unit keeps the processing losses to a minimum