Turnkey projects for Cold Storages
Cold rooms and storages are preservation chambers, usually assembled at the deployment site to desired dimensions and cooling specifications of the end user.
We provides our services in to designing, engineering, manufacturing, assembling, fabrication, installation, testing and commissioning with best quality after-sales services for ammonia based large cold stores for storage, blast freezers and hardening chambers.
These chambers are generally built using insulating materials polyurethane foam (PUF), highly efficient & precisely designed to cater a wide temperature range from +15 ˚C to -40 ˚C, high quality doors & accessories and Ammonia refrigeration units specially designed for energy efficient, low noise and easy maintenance which gives the same performance for many years.
Our cold rooms are largely used in the industries like hospitality, dairy, ice cream, horticulture, medicare, pharmaceuticals, frozen products and speciality applications.
Our cold room have several benefits such as,
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
- All Side PVC gasket
- Homogeneous PUF density
- High ambient refrigeration design
- Wall to top cam- lock joints
- Fully Customized
- Single – stage compression with evaporators configured as,
- Liquid overfeed
- Multi-stage compression systems with economizer or two stage compressor
- Cascade systems
- Very low temperature blast freezing
- Low temperature holding freezers
- Medium temperature storage coolers, Production areas, Air-Conditioning
Liquid-Cooling (secondary fluids and products):
- Shell and Tube
- Plate and Frame
- Shell and Plate
- Falling Film
- Scraped Surface
- Shell & Tube