Bulk Milk Chiller
ICE MAKE is a leading manufacturer of Industrial and commercial refrigeration equipment. Since 1993, ICE MAKE is providing expert cooling solutions for dairy industry. We offers vast range of Bulk Milk Chiller and Milk Cans Cooler which is used to cool milk at 4°C and to maintain freshness of milk. Bulk Milk Chiller is the solution for bacteria free milk storage for Dairy/Milk Collection Centers.
Bulk milk chiller range: 250 Litres to 10,000 litres.
Milk cans cooler range: 4 to 18 can storage (can of 30/40 litres).
Cooling & Maintaining Milk Quality at 4°C
The most important part of a collecting centre of milk is the bulk milk cooler (BMC). When the milk is extracted, it is at around 37°C. If the milk continues to remain at room temperature after extraction, bacterial growth will affect the quality of the milk. The BMC is meant to cool the milk to 4°C in a prescribed time. The BMC is available in different shapes and sizes which depends on the amount of milk to be cooled and the system of cooling.
- Faster cooling owing to direct expansion.
- Robust design.
- Durable tank made of AISI 304 SS.
- Hermetically sealed compressor.
- Digital temperature controller.
- Occupies minimum space.
- Energy conscious.
- Designed to be user-friendly
Evaporator Cooling Tank for Faster Cooling
In the direct expansion (DX) type, the refrigerant system directly extracts the heat via evaporator (Dimple Jacket) which is a part of the bottom sides of the cooling tank. The tank is insulated to maintain the temperature and is provided with an agitator for uniform distribution and cooling of milk. Efficient evaporator ensures quick and trouble-free cooling and space-saving installation. A high cooling capacity is guaranteed and freezing is prevented for small amounts of milk. The tank is made of stainless steel completely welded and polished. A smooth slope is also provided in milk tank for drain outlet such a way that total milk will drain perfectly.
Thickness 60 to 75mm. Insulation Polyurethane Foam (PUF) CFC free. Density 38 Kg/M3 ±2 kg, all Body PUF pouring by automatic Imported Machine.
Gear motor with auto-control by timer i.e.:- work 1 minute after every 15 minutes.
Facility to Measure Milk Volume
Dip-stick with dip-stick chart is provided to measure quantity of milk in the tank.
- Designed to work up to 45°C in Indian weather condition
- Minimum noise & easy to maintain
- As tank is attached with unit so the unit, the shifting cost is free and also protected because of grill cover
- Refrigeration system is designed in such a way that only 3°C temperature will increase in 12 hours after switching off the working unit at 2°C.
- Temperature display with control system MOB for compressor
- H.P. / L.P. in selected models
- SPPR with under cover voltage protection Overload relay in selected models
|Dimension – Length||Inch||35||51||97||109||109||110||110||156|
|Width||Inch||28||35||35||58||58||63 (OD)||71 (OD)||91 (OD)|
|No. Of Door||1||1||2||1||1||1||1||1|
|No. Of Agitator||1||1||1||1||2||1||2||2|
|Body Type||Horizontal – Rectangular||Horizontal – Rectangular||Horizontal – Rectangular||Hemi Spherical||Hemi Spherical||Cylindrical – Closed||Cylindrical – Closed||Cylindrical- Closed|
|Power Supply||1 Ph||1 Ph||1/3 Ph||3 Ph||3 Ph||3 Ph||3 Ph||3 Ph|
|Pull Down Time||5 Hr||5 Hr||5 Hr||5 Hr||6 Hr||6 Hr||6 Hr||6 Hr|