Curd Incubation Chamber
Quality Incubation for Healthy Curd
In our Indian culture, ‘dahi’ (Gujarati, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi and Urdu), ‘dohi’ (Oriya), Mosou (Kannada) or thayir (Tamil) is the healthy food of India, known for its characteristic, sweet-tart taste semi-solid consistency. It is also religiously as well as scientifically proven good for health.
Our curd incubation chamber is designed to provide fully automatic operation with heating and cooling both process in single chamber.
Curd Incubation Chambers(COMBO)
We are providing fully automatic combo type curd incubation chambers with heating and cooling both process together in single chamber.
|Sr. No.||Model||Incubation Capacity (litre)||Blast Chilling (litre)||Size (inch)||Body Type||Incubation||Blast Chilling|
|1||MI-360||360||150||44” X 32” X 53”(W X D X H)||Combo – Portable Mini||Yes||Yes|
|2||MI-650||665||300||44″ X 33″ X 80″ (W X D X H)||Combo- Portable Mini||Yes||Yes|
|3||WI-500||2500||500||104.5″ X 139″ X 109″ (W X D X H)||Walk-in Type||Yes||Optional|
|4||WI-650||2500||650||104.5″ X 139″ X 109″ (W X D X H)||Walk-in Type||Yes||Optional|
|5||WI-1000||3500 to 4000||1000||139″ X 162″ X 109″ (W X D X H)||Walk-in Type||Yes||Optional|
|6||WI-1200||3500 to 4000||1200||139″ X 162″ X 109″ (W X D X H)||Walk-in Type||Yes||Optional|
|7||WI-1500||3500 to 4000||1500||139″ X 162″ X 109″ (W X D X H)||Walk-in Type||Yes||Optional|
Room Temperature while Heating: 32°C to 45°C
Room Temperature while Cooling: 2°C to 8°C
Incubation Batch Time (Approx.): 4 to 5 Hours
Curd Loading Temperature: 40°C to 42°C
Curd Final Temperature after Chilling: 18°C to 20°C
Blast Chilling Time (Approx.): 1.5 Hour (42°C to 18°C)
* Above timing and temperature is provided considering basic packing of curd like pouch or cups stacked in perforated crates which can vary depending upon packing type and loading temperature of curd.
* We prefer both incubation and blast chilling separate rather than combo type in case of walk-in type models.
Are you finding the procedure to produce best quality curd?
In our Indian culture, ‘dahi’ (Gujrati, Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi and Urdu), ‘dohi’ (Oriya), Mosou (Kannada) or thayir (Tamil) is the yogurt of India, known for its characteristic, sweet-tart taste semi-solid consistency. It is also Religiously as well as Scientifically proven good for health.
- We can’t retain its taste and quality equal due to variations in Indian weather conditions and slight deviations in procedure so as a solution for that, Ice Make provides you exact methodology with appropriate temperature conditions on the basis of our wide experience and some expert’s advice
- Stage No.4 and 5 in above method is most important
- ICE MAKE offers your exact solution for Stage No.4 and 5 and of course for Stage No.6 also.
- We offer you Incubation room with hot unit which can maintain 42°C with 1°C deviation for Stage No.4
- For Stage No.5 our Blast Chiller is useful to chill the culture up to 20°C within 1 hour
- At last, for Stage No.6 you can use our regular cold room.
If you will prepare curd according to above procedure, you will get curd with same taste & quality in every season which can maintain its quality for long time and you can prepare delicious Indian Items like Lassi, Raita, Shrikhand, Kari etc.